are questions I prepared for someone who was considering asking me to be
their teacher. I never got a response back on these questions and
that told me that the person who asked was not ready to be a student of
mine. To date I have had several ask me about being students, but
none were willing to do the work. Do you think these questions
are too much? Please do not consider
this my asking for students. I
would not trust someone who is actively seeking to teach. I don't think
they have a clue as to the time it takes and the effort. Plus I have a
full roster right now.
is the letter in its entirety. I repeat, please do not just answer these
questions and send them to me. I have students right now plus a full-time
job as well as a family. I can help you find someone near you, but that
is the extent of it.
would like your time of birth, birth date, and birth place.
2. Full name as it reads on birth certificate. This is to run a numerological chart for you.
3. A list of what books you have read and a brief idea of whether or not you liked it.
4. What is your concept of the Goddess?
5. What is your concept of the God?
6. You will need to travel here at least 4 times a year. This is because we will need to do circle work together and I am not comfortable trying to attempt that over the computer.
7. What kind of encryption program do you use, if any? Some of what I may send will be oathbound material.
8. If asked to take an oath of secrecy, would you do that? This would include secrets from even your husband/wife/lover(s)/family if they are not also of this Tradition.
9. What do you want to learn?
10. You will need to begin to think about a primary form of divination, i.e. I Ching, Runes, Tarot etc.
11. What do you think your strengths are?
12. What do you see as your weaknesses?
13. Why do you want to study Wicca?