Special for first-time clients!
Arwen's Code of Ethics for Tarot Consulting
The above is the Code of Ethics that every member of the ATA subscribes to. As a member of ATA, I hold to the first seven as described by the ATA. The rest are my own pledges.
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials and levels of certification.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.
- I will not undercut my fellow Tarot Consultants financially.
- I will report any and all underhanded Tarot Consultants to the proper authorities.
- I will respect my self and my own abilities by refusing to read for those who are not willing to work on themselves.
- I will continually work on educating myself on the many layers of the Tarot by taking courses, teaching course, reading books and writing books as well as participating in discussions whenever possible.